Vote for our film!
Last year, Rose Hill residents made a short film for the Oxford Bus Company competition. The prize: to cover an Oxford bus with publicity from a community group or charity.
We made the shortlist last year, so re-submitted our entry again this year and if we win, an Oxford bus will be covered with these seven simple messages:
- Plant trees!
- Walk, cycle, or take the bus!
- Eat local food and less meat!
- Switch to a green energy tariff!
- Make your home more energy efficient!
- Repair, re-use, and re-cycle!
- Talk about climate change!
We are the first listing on the website, please watch our film and vote for us before 20th December:
(or google: Oxford Bus Competition)
Further info: Email: email@example.com facebook.com/rosehillandiffleylowcarbon